Samstag, 10. September 2011

LONDON preview



A big kiss from my favourite city LONDON to all our lovely readers!
As I said, I am doing a summer course called "Street Fashion for 16-18 year Old`s" at CSM. It`s so special as we are the last students ever studying in the famous CSM building at Charing Cross! It´s all about getting inspired by vintage markets, fashion hot spots and designers work from students who graduated here. Also I met a celebrity, guess who, gonna tell you tomorrow!!
I hope these pictures make you look forward to the big LONDON POST tomorrow!
Even though I am in London right now, I am probably still the most jealous person right now...one word: PARIS!


Einen großen Kuss aus meiner Lieblingsstadt London an all unsere lieben Leserinnnen!
Wie ich schon gesagt habe, mache ich gerade einen Sommer Kurs "Street Fashion for 16-18 year Old`s" an der CSM. Es ist so besonders da wir die letzten Studenten sind, die jemals an  dem berühmten alten CSM Gebäude bei Charing Cross unterrichtet werden! Es geht hauptsächlich darum, von Vintage Märkten, Fashion Hotspots und Designerarbeit von Studenten, die hier ihren Abschluss gemacht haben, inspiriert zu werden. Außerdem hab ich einen Star getroffen, ratet mal wen - ich werd`s euch morgen erzählen!
Ich hoffe, dass ihr euch auf den großen LONDON POST morgen freut!
Auch wenn ich jetzt gerade in London bin, bin ich wohl trotzdem die neidischste Person auf der ganzen Welt...ein Wort: PARIS!


xxx, Alena





9 Kommentare:

  1. WAITINGGGG for the London post , its my Favorite city in Europe!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. http://distinguisheddiva.blogspot.com/
    follow me please!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It will surely be interesting post tomorrow :) looking forward to it ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. nice pics , you have a lovely blog!
    loads of kisses!!!

    http://www.mysticlipstick.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ah, toll! ich war leider noch nie in london, aber ich muss unbedingt mal hin!
    X

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Nice pics... great post... I have a new post, check me out and give me your impressions... http://leblogdelmmode.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen